Dr. Thomas Wiberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wiberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas Wiberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Wiberg completed a residency at Med College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at St Paul Heart Clinic and is affiliated with M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Med College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1974
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Paul Heart Clinic225 Smith Ave N Ste 500, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Existing Patients: (651) 292-0616
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wiberg?
Dr. Wiberg was the best cardiologist that I ever had. He was with me at the time of my second heart surgery and I valued his intelligence and helped me to understand my former of heart disease. I would recommend him to anyone that's looking for a great cardiologist. Thanks Dr. Wiberg. I sure do miss you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wiberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wiberg frequently treats Angioplasty With Stent Placement, Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), and Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Wiberg's office is located at 225 Smith Ave N Ste 500, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wiberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital
- M Health Fairview Woodwinds Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital