Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Guy Reeder, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Guy Reeder, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Reeder completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reeder is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reeder?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reeder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Guy Reeder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reeder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reeder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reeder frequently treats Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), Atrial Septal Defect, and Septal Defect.
Dr. Reeder's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.