Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Rodeheffer, MD
Dr. Richard Rodeheffer, MD is
- UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER / CANCER CENTER, Medical School — 1987
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodeheffer?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Richard Rodeheffer, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rodeheffer's profile.
Dr. Rodeheffer in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rodeheffer's office is located at 200 1st St SW Rochester, MN 55905. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rodeheffer provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Richard Rodeheffer, MD is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester.
Yes, Dr. Richard Rodeheffer, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Rodeheffer has over 36 years of healthcare experience.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Transplant200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 CallExisting Patients: (507) 229-3201New Patients:(507) 229-3201