Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Richard Rodeheffer, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Richard Rodeheffer, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Rodeheffer completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodeheffer is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodeheffer?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodeheffer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Rodeheffer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodeheffer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodeheffer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodeheffer frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Arrhythmia Screening, and Stress Test.
Dr. Rodeheffer's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.