Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Lawrence Sinak, MD
Dr. Lawrence Sinak, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Sinak completed a residency at Mayo Clinic Rochester. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sinak is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Internship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1976
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sinak?
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lawrence Sinak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sinak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sinak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sinak frequently treats Pericardial Disease, Heart Disease, and Pericarditis.
Dr. Sinak's office is located at 200 1st St SW Ste 2, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sinak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.