Dr. Priscilla Hedberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hedberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Priscilla Hedberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Hedberg completed a residency at Yale-New Haven Hosp/Yale U. She currently practices at HealthEast Heart Care and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Hedberg is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Yale-New Haven Hosp/Yale U, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Yale-New Haven Hosp/Yale U, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HealthEast Heart Care
HealthEast Heart Care45 10th St W, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Existing Patients: (651) 326-4327
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hedberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hedberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hedberg frequently treats Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, Stress Test, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Hedberg's office is located at 45 10th St W, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hedberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph's Hospital