Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Patricia Pellikka, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Patricia Pellikka, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Pellikka completed a residency at Mayo Grad Sch Med. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pellikka is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Gustavus Adolphus College, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pellikka?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pellikka has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patricia Pellikka, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pellikka's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pellikka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pellikka frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pellikka's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.