Dr. Rybka has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Witold Rybka, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Rybka completed a residency at Montreal General Hospital. He currently practices at Penn State Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rybka is board certified in Hematology.
- Montreal General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Montreal General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penn State Cancer Institute
Penn State Cancer Institute400 Univ Dr, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (800) 243-1455
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rybka?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Witold Rybka, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rybka's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rybka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rybka frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Bone Marrow Evaluation.
Dr. Rybka's office is located at 400 Univ Dr, Hershey, PA 17033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rybka speaks Polish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center