Call (216) 353-0312 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Alan Lichtin, MD
New Patient(216) 353-0312
Dr. Alan Lichtin, MD is a hematology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Lichtin completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lichtin is board certified in Hematology.
- 1 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-0312
- Hosp University PA, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lichtin?
I have been seeing Dr Lichtin since the early 90's. He is a brilliant physician who is compassionate and really listens to what you are saying. He answers questions in an understandable, yet still accurate and informative manner. He personally calls me whereas I find other physicians would have their secretary do it, or send a message on MyChart. If he sees me, or another patient, in the waiting area of a treatment department, he comes over to check on you. I highly recommend him to anyone!
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Lichtin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lichtin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lichtin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lichtin frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Lichtin's office is located at 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lichtin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.