Call (216) 353-0127 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Keith Mccrae, MD
New Patient(216) 353-0127
Dr. Keith Mccrae, MD is a hematology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Mccrae completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mccrae is board certified in Hematology.
- 1 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-0127
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Duke U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mccrae?
Dr. McCrae is calm and makes me feel comfortable. He is very knowledgeable in his field and I appreciate his expertise. I am very glad he is my doctor and I have to say I trust him more than any doctor I have ever seen. Thanks Dr. McCrae!
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keith Mccrae, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mccrae's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mccrae accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mccrae frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Purpura, and Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP).
Dr. Mccrae's office is located at 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mccrae has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.