New patients may call (888) 527-1285 to make an appointment.
Dr. Shahzad Raza, MD
Dr. Shahzad Raza, MD is a hematology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Raza completed a residency at Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raza is board certified in Hematology.
Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI / COLUMBIA CAMPUS, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Dow Med Coll, Karachi, Internship Hospital — 2004
- UNIVERSITY OF KARACHI / DOW MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raza?
Dr. Raza considers all aspects in your health history before treating. He has a passion to find the right treatment for you. He is one of the most caring doctors I have seen with a true interest in improving your quality of life. I highly recommend Dr. Raza.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Shahzad Raza, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Raza's profile.
Dr. Raza frequently treats the following conditions: Central Nervous System Lymphoma, Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma, and Anemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Raza's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Raza is able to speak Spanish, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Raza provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Shahzad Raza, MD is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic and Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City.
Yes, Dr. Shahzad Raza, MD holds board certifications in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Raza has over 19 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4/5 for Dr. Shahzad Raza, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (888) 527-1285