Dr. Gregory has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wendy Gregory, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Gregory completed a residency at University of South Florida. She currently practices at Sparks & Favor, P.C. and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gregory is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- University of South Florida, Residency Hospital — 2001
- U of South Florida, Internship Hospital — 1998
- UNIV OF SOUTH AL COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1997
- Birmingham Southern College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gregory?
Dr. Gregory is AMAZING! She spends enough time to explain everything well and to reassure any concerns that might be had. She is always friendly and empathetic. Her staff Tonya and Barbara are great too!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wendy Gregory, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gregory's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gregory accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gregory frequently treats Perimenopause, Symptomatic Menopause, and Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders.
Dr. Gregory's office is located at 2006 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Ste 700, Birmingham, AL 35209. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
Sparks & Favor, P.C.
Sparks & Favor PC2006 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Ste 700, Birmingham, AL 35209 (205) 397-1286