Dr. Jamaluddin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Umaima Jamaluddin, MD is a obstetrics specialist in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Jamaluddin completed a residency at Kern Med Center. She currently practices at Umaima Jamaluddin M.d. and is affiliated with Bakersfield Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kern Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Mic Project, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Brooklyn, Residency Hospital
- Oldham Infirm, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University Bombay, Medical School — 1969
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Gujarati, Hindi, Indian, Spanish
Umaima Jamaluddin M.d.100 W Columbus St Ste 200, Bakersfield, CA 93301 Existing Patients: (661) 327-3821
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jamaluddin?
I love Dr.J she is awesome found tumor in me when a fnp didn’t want to do a pelvic check on me when I complained of pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Umaima Jamaluddin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jamaluddin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jamaluddin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jamaluddin frequently treats Pap Smear Abnormalities, Colposcopy, and Vaginosis Screening.
Dr. Jamaluddin's office is located at 100 W Columbus St Ste 200, Bakersfield, CA 93301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jamaluddin speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Gujarati. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Downtown - Bakersfield