Dr. Timothy Villegas, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Villegas completed a residency at San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium. He currently practices at Columbus Regional Medical Group - Regional Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Columbus Regional Medical Group - Regional Obstetrics & Gynecology
Columbus Regional Medical Group - Regional Obstetrics & Gynecology1900 10th Ave Ste 200, Columbus, GA 31901 (706) 653-8556
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, Residency Hospital
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Villegas?
Dr. Villegas is an amazing physician and I highly recommend him to others looking for an OBGYN. He is well informed and takes the time to answer all of my questions. When I checked in for my c-section with our twins the nurse told me she had been working at the hosiptal for 40 years I had the best surgeon she had ever worked with. You won't find a better doctor!
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown