Dr. Villegas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Villegas, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Villegas completed a residency at San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium. He currently practices at Columbus Regional Medical Group - Regional Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, Residency Hospital
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbus Regional Medical Group - Regional Obstetrics & Gynecology
Columbus Regional Medical Group - Regional Obstetrics & Gynecology1900 10th Ave Ste 200, Columbus, GA 31901 Existing Patients: (706) 653-8556
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Villegas?
Dr. Villegas is an amazing physician and I highly recommend him to others looking for an OBGYN. He is well informed and takes the time to answer all of my questions. When I checked in for my c-section with our twins the nurse told me she had been working at the hosiptal for 40 years I had the best surgeon she had ever worked with. You won't find a better doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Villegas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Villegas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Villegas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Villegas frequently treats Yeast Infections, Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, and Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders.
Dr. Villegas' office is located at 1900 10th Ave Ste 200, Columbus, GA 31901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Villegas speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown