Dr. Susan Mendelsohn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mendelsohn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Susan Mendelsohn, MD is a gynecology specialist in Irvine, CA. Dr. Mendelsohn completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at Orange Coast Women's Medical Group and is affiliated with Saddleback Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mendelsohn?
I have been going to Dr Mendelsohn since I was pregnant with my son, 25 years ago. She is my favorite doctor and I will not go to anyone else for female care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mendelsohn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mendelsohn frequently treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, and Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis.
Dr. Mendelsohn's office is located at 16105 Sand Canyon Ave Ste 200, Irvine, CA 92618. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mendelsohn speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mendelsohn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saddleback Medical Center