Dr. Scarantino has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Scarantino, MD is a prenatal care specialist in Westbury, NY. Dr. Scarantino completed a residency at St Vincents Med Center. He currently practices at The Woman's Health Pavilion and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Vincents Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Galloway Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- St Vincents Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Villanova University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- Nippon Life Benefits
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scarantino?
I have been a patient of Dr Scarantino for over 12 years. He delivered all of my children and was always available to return a call whenever I had a question during any of my pregnancies. Now that I have been seeing him as a Gyn patient, he has continued to show me that he has a great bedside manner. Sure, appointments may take flexibility and waiting room time might be long, but once I am called for my appointment, Dr Scarantino is attentive, sensitive, and professional. He listens to concerns and gives clear explanations. The care is excellent. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Scarantino, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scarantino's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scarantino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scarantino frequently treats Obstetric Care and Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Scarantino's office is located at 372 Post Ave Ste 106, Westbury, NY 11590. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scarantino speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- Plainview Hospital