Call (470) 436-8972 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stephanie Grogan, MD
Make an Appointment(470) 287-3817
Dr. Stephanie Grogan, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Grogan completed a residency at Georgia Baptist Medical Center. She currently practices at Peachtree Womens Clinic Midtown and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Peachtree Womens Clinic Midtown
Peachtree Womens Clinic Midtown1110 W Peachtree St Nw Ste 810, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (470) 287-3817
Peachtree Womens Clinic Alpharetta
Peachtree Womens Clinic Alpharetta11975 Morris Rd Ste 300, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Existing Patients: (770) 799-8970
Peachtree Womens Clinic Atlanta
Peachtree Womens Clinic Atlanta5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (678) 218-6809
- Georgia Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Georgia Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Georgia Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grogan?
My Mother sees Dr. Grogan and I saw Susan her Nurse Practitioner. This is my first visit, and she was great.
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grogan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephanie Grogan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grogan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grogan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grogan frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing, and Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis.
Dr. Grogan's office is located at 1110 W Peachtree St Nw Ste 810, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.