Dr. Russell Swanger, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Swanger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Russell Swanger, DO is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Swanger completed a residency at Ob Gyn. He currently practices at Doctors Hospital (augusta) and is affiliated with Trinity Hospital Of Augusta. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ob Gyn, Residency Hospital
- General Surgery, Internship Hospital
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Memorial Medical Center Savannah-General Surgery, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University Of Tennesse/Chattanooga, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swanger?
Dr. Swanger did an outstanding job on my daughter's laparoscopic procedure to address her endometriosis. He also identified a previously undetected cyst on her ovary. His skills enabled him to do the procedure with only two ingress sites. He was also very personable and detailed briefing us post-op as she was in recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swanger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swanger frequently treats Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum, and Vaginal Delivery and VBAC.
Dr. Swanger's office is located at 3651 Wheeler Rd, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swanger speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Swanger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Trinity Hospital Of Augusta
- University Hospital