Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ramin Hastings, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. Dr. Hastings completed a residency at New York University. He currently practices at Evan Sehgal, MD and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hastings is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York University, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian - Columbia University, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- NYU School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Columbia University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Evan Sehgal, MD
Cardiovascular Associates of North Jersey, Englewood, NJ777 Terrace Ave Ste 311, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604 Existing Patients: (201) 288-4252
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hastings?
My experience with Dr. Hasting so far have been wonderful.Friendly, polite very knowledgeable. Easy to reach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hastings has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hastings frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), and Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction).
Dr. Hastings' office is located at 777 Terrace Ave Ste 311, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center