Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (201) 473-3571 to make an appointment.
Dr. Kamran Hamirani, MD
Dr. Kamran Hamirani, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Jersey City, NJ. Dr. Hamirani completed a residency at Cooper Hosp/univ Med Center|Harlem Hospital Center|Morehouse School Of Med. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates of Hudson County and is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cooper Hosp/univ Med Center|Harlem Hospital Center|Morehouse School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF INDIANAPOLIS / UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamirani?
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kamran Hamirani, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hamirani's profile.
Dr. Hamirani frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Congenital Heart Defects, and Tricuspid Valve Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hamirani's office is located at 377 Jersey Ave Ste 410, Jersey City, NJ 07302. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kamran Hamirani, MD is affiliated with Jersey City Medical Center and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.
Cardiovascular Associates of Hudson County
Cardiovascular Associates of Hudson County377 Jersey Ave Ste 410, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Existing Patients: (201) 473-3571