Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khalil Kaid, MD is a cardiology specialist in Maplewood, NJ. Dr. Kaid completed a residency at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (New Jersey). He currently practices at Gynecologic Cancer Pelvic Sgy and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaid is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (New Jersey), Residency Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Ross Univeristy School Of Med, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaid?
Thanks my brother you saved me twice when the big guy was away... Big Ups...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaid frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Kaid's office is located at 2168 Millburn Ave Ste 204, Maplewood, NJ 07040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaid has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center