Dr. Khalil Kaid, MD is a cardiology specialist in Maplewood, NJ. Dr. Kaid completed a residency at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (New Jersey). He currently practices at BHMG - Cardiology & Vascular Consultants of NJ (Maplewood) and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaid is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
BHMG - Cardiology & Vascular Consultants of NJ (Maplewood)
Cardiology and Vascular Consultants of Nj2168 Millburn Ave Ste 204, Maplewood, NJ 07040 Existing Patients: (973) 762-3353
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center (New Jersey), Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaid?
Dr Kaid made me feel comfortable and relaxed my tattered nerves for the procedure I was to have. Great doctor!!!
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center