Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Pierce Vatterott, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Vatterott completed a residency at Mayo Clinic. He currently practices at St. Paul Cardiovascular Surgical Services and is affiliated with AllinaHealth - United Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vatterott is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Mayo Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Paul Cardiovascular Surgical Services225 Smith Ave N Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Existing Patients: (651) 292-0007
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vatterott?
Dr. Vatterott has put in a pace maker defibrillator in me. He has done an ablation for me. I completely trust him and his staff. He has made a new life for me with his knowledge and care.When I have a visit he is genuine and listens to you and your concerns. When you have follow ups he wants to know how you have responded to the concerns addressed .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vatterott frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Vatterott's office is located at 225 Smith Ave N Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vatterott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AllinaHealth - United Hospital