Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Gregory Barsness, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Gregory Barsness, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Barsness completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barsness is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barsness?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barsness has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Barsness, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barsness' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barsness accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barsness frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Barsness' office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.