Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Allan Jaffe, MD
Dr. Allan Jaffe, MD is
- BALTIMORE UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2005
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- John Cochran VA Hosp|Wash U, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaffe?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Allan Jaffe, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Jaffe's profile.
Dr. Jaffe in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jaffe frequently treats the following conditions: Aortic Aneurysm, Arrhythmias and Aneurysm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jaffe's office is located at 200 1st St SW Rochester, MN 55905. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Jaffe provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Allan Jaffe, MD is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester.
Yes, Dr. Allan Jaffe, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Jaffe has over 18 years of healthcare experience.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Heart200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 CallExisting Patients: (507) 516-8195New Patients:(507) 516-8195