Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Allan Jaffe, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Allan Jaffe, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Jaffe completed a residency at John Cochran VA Hosp. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jaffe is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- John Cochran VA Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Wash U, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaffe?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jaffe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Allan Jaffe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jaffe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jaffe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jaffe frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Dizziness, and First Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Jaffe's office is located at 200 1st St Sw, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.