Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Sunil Mankad, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Sunil Mankad, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Mankad completed a residency at Akron City Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mankad is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Akron City Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mankad?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Floyd County Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mankad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sunil Mankad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mankad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mankad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mankad frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mankad's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.