Dr. Saba has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nabil Saba, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Saba completed a residency at Faulkner Hospital. He currently practices at The Emory Clinic and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Faulkner Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Roger Williams Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wi Hospital And Cli, Residency Hospital
- American University Of Beirut, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Emory Clinic1365 Clifton Rd Ne Ste C4094, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-1900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saba?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nabil Saba, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saba's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saba accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saba frequently treats Head & Neck Neoplasms.
Dr. Saba's office is located at 1365 Clifton Rd Ne Ste C4094, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown