Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 717-0207.
Dr. Ernesto Ayala, MD
New Patient(904) 717-0207
Dr. Ernesto Ayala, MD is a hematology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Ayala completed a residency at University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital - Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ayala is board certified in Hematology.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cancer4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute - Bone Marrow Transplantation, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital - Hematology/Oncology, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ayala?
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Moffitt Cancer Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ayala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ernesto Ayala, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ayala's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ayala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ayala frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Skeletal System Neoplasms, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Ayala's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ayala speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.