Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 516-8274.
Dr. Mohamed Dabaja, MD
New Patient(904) 516-8274
Dr. Mohamed Dabaja, MD is a hematology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Dabaja completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hospital of Maryland - Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dabaja is board certified in Hematology.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Transplant4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- University of Miami- Jackson Memorial Hospital- Medical Oncology- Hematology, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Good Samaritan Hospital of Maryland - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Good Samaritan Hospital Of Maryland, Internship Hospital — 1997
- BSc, American University of Beirut, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dabaja?
Great transplant doctor. Wonderful experience.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Moffitt Cancer Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dabaja has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mohamed Dabaja, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dabaja's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dabaja accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dabaja frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Dabaja's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dabaja speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.