Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 717-0207.
Dr. Gerardo Colon-Otero, MD
New Patient(904) 717-0207
Dr. Gerardo Colon-Otero, MD is a oncology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Colon-Otero completed a residency at Mayo Grad Sch Med. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Colon-Otero is board certified in Hematology.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cancer4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Puerto Rico, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Colon-Otero?
Dr. Colon is caring, gentle, attentive and always willing to take the time to discuss any aspect of your care. I always said when I got him I got the 'A' Team. He did everything to make my treatments comfortable, to reassure me, and to explain very complex tests and results.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Colon-Otero has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gerardo Colon-Otero, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Colon-Otero's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Colon-Otero accepts your insurance.
Dr. Colon-Otero frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Lung Cancer, and Gynecologic Cancer.
Dr. Colon-Otero's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Colon-Otero speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.