Dr. Michael Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Chang, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Chang completed a residency at Harvard Medical School/ Mt. Auburn Hospital. He currently practices at Regional Cardiology Assocaites and is affiliated with Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Harvard Medical School/ Mt. Auburn Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Harvard/Mt Auburn Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- St. Olaf College, Northfield, Minnesota, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Cardiology Assocaites3941 J St Ste 260, Sacramento, CA 95819 Existing Patients: (916) 688-5551
Mercy Medical Group
Timberlake Pharmacy8120 Timberlake Way Ste 108, Sacramento, CA 95823 Existing Patients: (916) 688-5551
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
I would recommend Dr Chang,without hesitation, he's a great Dr. I miss him, he is no longer in my area.Thank you Dr chang.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 3941 J St Ste 260, Sacramento, CA 95819. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital