Dr. Marquardt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Walt Marquardt, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Grass Valley, CA. Dr. Marquardt completed a residency at Hosp Of U Hlth Ctr-U Pittsburgh. He currently practices at Mercy Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marquardt is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- San Francisco Hrt Inst-Seton Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Hosp Of U Hlth Ctr-U Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Hosp Of U Hlth Ctr-U Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Hosp Of U Hlth Ctr-U Pittsburgh, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Networks By Design
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marquardt?
Best in the West
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walt Marquardt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marquardt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marquardt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marquardt frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Marquardt's office is located at 150 Catherine Ln, Grass Valley, CA 95945. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital