Dr. Kozina has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Kozina, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Sacramento, CA. He currently practices at Mercy Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kozina is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- UC San Diego Sch of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Networks By Design
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Medical Group
Mercy Medical Plaza - Cardiology3941 J St Ste 260, Sacramento, CA 95819 Existing Patients: (916) 736-2323
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kozina?
I have had interventional cardiologists before, but I never had anyone sit down with me and so thoroughly listen to my concerns and then explain what was going to take place. In the operating room. After the intervention he showed me the recording of the intervention so I could see the stent doing its job.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Kozina, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kozina's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kozina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kozina frequently treats Aortic Valve Disease, Hyperlipidemia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Kozina's office is located at 3941 J St Ste 260, Sacramento, CA 95819. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion