Dr. Lao has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Lao, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Lao completed a residency at University Of California San Francisco. He currently practices at Mercy Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lao is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Of California, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Of California San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Networks By Design
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Medical Group
Mercy Medical Group
Mercy Medical Group - Cardiology3000 Q St, Sacramento, CA 95816 Existing Patients: (916) 733-3344
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lao?
I visited Dr. Lao after an emergency hospitalization. He is extremely competent and informative. My appointment was timely, and the office staff was very helpful. Dr. Lao took time to answer all of my questions and to outline available options. His manner is friendly and direct. I highly recommend Dr. Lao.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Lao, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lao's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lao frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Lao's office is located at 6555 Coyle Ave, Carmichael, CA 95608. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lao speaks Spanish, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center