Dr. Girolami has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Girolami, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlingame, CA. Dr. Girolami completed a residency at Uc San Francisco Hosp. He currently practices at GASTROENTEROLOGY CONSULTANTS and is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Girolami is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Pacific Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Uc San Francisco Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1974
- San Francisco General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gastro Consultants of the Peninsula1750 El Camino Real Ste 11, Burlingame, CA 94010 Existing Patients: (650) 697-7643
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Girolami?
I recently had to move, and in doing so, had to change doctors. This was difficult to do, as I had been a patient of Dr. Girolami's for almost thirty years. I worked as a critical care nurse in a hospital in which he cared for his patients. He is consistently attentive and caring, as well as using current practices and displaying good judgement. In one instant, he was there for me when I was in the ER with a sudden headache. I owe him my life for his rapid and sound judgement. Staff is A+.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Girolami accepts your insurance.
Dr. Girolami frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Girolami's office is located at 1750 El Camino Real Ste 11, Burlingame, CA 94010. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center