Dr. Dennis Sheehan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sheehan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dennis Sheehan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Redwood City, CA. Dr. Sheehan completed a residency at Loma Linda University Med Center. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group - Sequoia and is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Loma Linda University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dignity Health Medical Group - Sequoia
Cardiovascular Medicine in Redwood City2900 Whipple Ave Ste 230, Redwood City, CA 94062 Existing Patients: (650) 306-2300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheehan?
Excellent physician! He explains things perfectly he is extremely professional and takes a great interest in his patients well being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sheehan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sheehan frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Heart Disease, and Mitral Valve Regurgitation.
Dr. Sheehan's office is located at 2900 Whipple Ave Ste 230, Redwood City, CA 94062. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sheehan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Sequoia Hospital