Dr. Nouri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bahman Nouri, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Redwood City, CA. Dr. Nouri completed a residency at Stanford Hospital. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group - Sequoia and is affiliated with Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nouri is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UCSF Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Stanford University, Other Education — 2003
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Stanford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of California, Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Persian
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nouri?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bahman Nouri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nouri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nouri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nouri frequently treats Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Supraventricular Tachycardia.
Dr. Nouri's office is located at 2900 Whipple Ave Ste 230, Redwood City, CA 94062. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nouri speaks Persian, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)