Dr. Huber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Huber, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Huber completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huber is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Uniformed Services U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huber?
One of the nicest, most caring doctors I’ve had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Huber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Huber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Huber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Huber frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Huber's office is located at 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital