Call (501) 712-3811 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Debasis Das, MD
New Patient(501) 712-3811
Dr. Debasis Das, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Das completed a residency at University Cincinnati. She currently practices at St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas and is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Das is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas10100 KANIS RD, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 255-6000
- University Cincinnati, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Cincinnati, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Calcutta, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Calicut Medical College, University Of Calicut, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Das?
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent North
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Das has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Debasis Das, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Das' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Das accepts your insurance.
Dr. Das frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Das' office is located at 10100 KANIS RD, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Das speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.