Dr. Kelley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Morris Kelley, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in North Little Rock, AR. Dr. Kelley completed a residency at University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences. He currently practices at Heart Clinic Arkansas and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelley is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Joan C. Edwards School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2001
- Morehouse College, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Pyramid Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Clinic Arkansas4000 Richards Rd Ste A, North Little Rock, AR 72117 Existing Patients: (501) 758-5133
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - North
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Jacksonville1300 Braden St, Jacksonville, AR 72076 Existing Patients: (501) 758-5133
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelley?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kelley for close to 4 years. He has always treated me with respect & explains my concerns in a manner I can understand. I would revommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morris Kelley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kelley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelley frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Kelley's office is located at 4000 Richards Rd Ste A, North Little Rock, AR 72117. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
- CHI St. Vincent North