Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (501) 712-3811.
Dr. Morris Kelley, MD
Dr. Morris Kelley, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in North Little Rock, AR. Dr. Kelley completed a residency at University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences. He currently practices at CHI St Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas North Little Rock and is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent North. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelley is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Joan C. Edwards School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Internship Hospital — 2002
- UNIV OF AR COLL OF MED, Medical School — 2001
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2001
- Morehouse College, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Pyramid Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelley?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kelley for close to 4 years. He has always treated me with respect & explains my concerns in a manner I can understand. I would revommend him.
- CHI St. Vincent North
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morris Kelley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kelley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelley frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Kelley's office is located at 4000 Richards Rd Ste A, North Little Rock, AR 72117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
CHI St Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas North Little Rock
CHI St Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas North Little Rock4000 Richards Rd Ste A, North Little Rock, AR 72117
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas -Jacksonville
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas -Jacksonville1300 Braden St, Jacksonville, AR 72076