Dr. Colleran has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Colleran, DO is a cardiology specialist in North Little Rock, AR. Dr. Colleran completed a residency at Georgetown University Dept Veteran Affairs. He currently practices at CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - North and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Colleran is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- State University Of New York-Stony Brook, New York, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Georgetown University Va Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Georgetown University Dept Veteran Affairs, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Bapt Med Ctr NY, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery, Medical School — 1986
- University Of Oklahoma Health Science Center, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - North
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Scott
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - Scott15111 HIGHWAY 165, Scott, AR 72142 Existing Patients: (501) 758-5133
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Colleran?
An awesome dr. Would give him 10 stars
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Colleran, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Colleran's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Colleran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Colleran frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Colleran's office is located at 4000 Richards Rd Ste A, North Little Rock, AR 72117. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
- CHI St. Vincent North