Dr. Ellis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Malathi Ellis, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Irving, TX. Dr. Ellis completed a residency at University of Arizona. She currently practices at Boardwalk OB GYN and is affiliated with Dallas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Arizona, Residency Hospital
- University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- East Carolina University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Nc State University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boardwalk OB GYN
Boardwalk OBGYN6750 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 100, Irving, TX 75039 Existing Patients: (972) 406-9911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellis?
Had my first with Dr. Ellis. She listens, cares and really invests in your journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Malathi Ellis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ellis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ellis frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Amniocentesis, and Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status.
Dr. Ellis' office is located at 6750 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 100, Irving, TX 75039. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ellis speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Las Colinas