Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Lisa Baute, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Baute completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She currently practices at Vincent Obstetrics and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Brown University, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baute?
Dr. Baute was my provider during my pregnancy and she also helped deliver my son. Dr. Baute was fantastic - very attentive, I wholeheartedly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baute frequently treats Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing, Rh Incompatibility Screening, and Ovarian Cancer Screening.
Dr. Baute's office is located at 55 Fruit St Ste 4E, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baute has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital