Dr. Kevin Harris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kevin Harris, MD is a cardiology specialist in Shakopee, MN. Dr. Harris completed a residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock. He currently practices at Allina Health Shakopee Clinic and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harris is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allina Health Shakopee Clinic1601 Saint Francis Ave Ste 100, Shakopee, MN 55379 Existing Patients: (952) 428-2099
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harris frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Harris' office is located at 1601 Saint Francis Ave Ste 100, Shakopee, MN 55379. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Cambridge Medical Center
- New Ulm Medical Center
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center