Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Jeffrey Geske, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Geske completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Geske is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School — 2007
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geske?
I have never had a doctor spend more time with me than Dr. Geske. He is analytical yet connects emotionally with me; he treats me as the most important person, and is extremely thorough. I live in Kansas City and will from now on plan my annual Cardiology visits to the Mayo Clinic because I was so impressed with him! Its worth the 6 hour drive and overnight stay to meet with him. As an example, following my open heart surgery I spent 70 minutes with Dr. Geske and about 10 minutes with my Cardiologist at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Geske has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Geske, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Geske's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Geske accepts your insurance.
Dr. Geske frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Geske's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
United Heart and Vascular Clinic
United Heart and Vascular Clinic225 Smith Ave N Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Call