Dr. Kendall Handy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Handy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kendall Handy, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Handy completed a residency at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. He currently practices at Obgyn Specialsits of Columbus PC and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Obgyn Specialsits of Columbus PC2000 10th Ave Ste 200, Columbus, GA 31901 Existing Patients: (706) 571-1519
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Handy?
he was kind and showed such compassion
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Handy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Handy frequently treats Abnormal Uterine Bleeding , Chlamydia Infections, and Uterine Fibroids.
Dr. Handy's office is located at 2000 10th Ave Ste 200, Columbus, GA 31901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Handy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown