Dr. Kendall Handy, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Handy completed a residency at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. He currently practices at Columbus Regional Outpatient Clinic and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Columbus Regional Outpatient Clinic
Columbus Regional OB/GYN Clinic2000 10th Ave Ste 180, Columbus, GA 31901 (706) 571-1519
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Handy?
he was kind and showed such compassion
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown