Call (706) 863-0200 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kathryn Knodel, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Knodel completed a residency at Marshall University/Cabell Huntington Hospital. She currently practices at Augusta Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Marshall University/Cabell Huntington Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Troy State University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knodel?
She delivered both of my babies and made me feel at home. 10/10 recommend this office!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kathryn Knodel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Knodel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Knodel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Knodel frequently treats Obstetric Care and Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Knodel's office is located at 2806 Hillcreek Dr, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Knodel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Doctors Hospital