Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Indik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Julia Indik, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Indik completed a residency at University Of Az College Of Med. She currently practices at Banner - University Medical Center Tucson and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center South. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Indik is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Az College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arizona Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, Medical School — 1996
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Banner - University Medical Center Tucson1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85724 Existing Patients: (520) 694-8888
Banner - University Medical Group8020 N Cortaro Rd Ste 150, Tucson, AZ 85743 Existing Patients: (520) 694-1030
- 3 2701 E Elvira Rd, Tucson, AZ 85756 Existing Patients: (520) 874-3500
Banner University Medical Center-TUscon, AZ
Banner - University Medical Group LLC3838 N Campbell Ave Bldg 2, Tucson, AZ 85719 Existing Patients: (520) 694-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Indik?
I have known Dr Indik for 10 years. She is the best there is in her field bar none. Down to earth and very knowledgeable and courteous. Lou Auriemma
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Indik frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Indik's office is located at 1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85724. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Indik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center South
- Banner University Medical Center Tucson