Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (480) 301-8673.
Dr. Brian Hardaway, MD is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Hardaway completed a residency at University of Michigan. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Arizona and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital. Dr. Hardaway is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Medical School — 2009
- University of Michigan, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Michigan, Internship Hospital — 2003
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hardaway?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hardaway has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brian Hardaway, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hardaway's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hardaway accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hardaway frequently treats Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Disease, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Hardaway's office is located at 13400 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85259. Find other locations and directions.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital