Dr. Hari Chaliki, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Chaliki completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic- Arizona and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chaliki is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Texas A&M College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaliki?
- Mayo Clinic Hospital