Dr. James Orcutt, MD is a oncology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Orcutt completed a residency at Carolinas Med Center. He currently practices at Charleston Hematology Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med College Va, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Carolinas Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Carolinas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orcutt?
Dr. Orcutt is the most knowledgable, prepared doctor I've ever seen! He is so genuine and I fully trust him to make the best decisions for my treatment plan. I would recommend Dr. Orcutt to anyone!
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Mount Pleasant Hospital
- Roper Hospital