Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 521-5934.
Dr. Julie Hammack, MD is a neurology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Hammack completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic in Florida. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hammack is board certified in Epilepsy.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA / FACULTY OF EDUCATION, Medical School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammack?
Dr. Hammack is very kind and caring. She explains things in laymans terms. She answers all of my questions. She listens without interruptions. She is a trusted Provider. I would recommend her to my family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hammack has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julie Hammack, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hammack's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hammack accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hammack frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Hammack's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
- Mayo Clinic in Florida
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Transplant4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call